Get access to an on-demand library of quality public television programming
Featuring both PBS and select local programming, ATL PBA Passport allows you to watch Masterpiece favorites like Victoria, Poldark and Grantchester, along with popular series including Antiques Roadshow, The Great British Baking Show, Nature, Nova, American Experience and more!
Have an activation code?
Already a donating member of our station?
You may have an unactivated ATL PBA Passport member benefit in our system.
What is ATL PBA Passport?
ATL PBA Passport is a new station benefit that gives your donors and supporters extended access to an on-demand library of quality public broadcasting programming online. ATL PBA Passport features both PBS and select local programming that allows you to watch even more episodes of your favorite shows, including “Downton Abbey” on MASTERPIECE along with other popular series including, THE GREAT BRITISH BAKING SHOW, NOVA and many more.
How do I activate Passport?
After you make a donation you should get an email within 24-48 hours with activation instructions.
- After you have received an email from PBS, click Click Here to Activate Now.
- You are directed to an activation screen where you should be automatically localized to your preferred station. The logo designates the station to which you are localized.
- Click the checkbox stating that you allow PBS to share your viewing history (Figure 2). * Please note that you must check this box to continue with the Passport activation process.
- Click Confirm
- Your activation is complete. Click Get Started to begin watching Passport content.
Passport content is designated by a blue "compass rose" icon. The icon also appears next to your name, indicating that you are logged in and can view Passport videos.
If you do not see the blue Passport icon () next to your name, you have not completed the activation process or you have not signed in with the same email address you used when you activated your Passport member benefit. Think of any other email addresses you may have used and try signing in with those until you see the blue Passport icon next to your name.
How do I sign in to Passport?
- To sign in to the site, please go to pbs.org and click Sign In located in the upper left side of the page.
- Sign in withthe same Google, Facebook, or PBS Account that you used when you activated Passport. If you use a different email address, your sign in will not work and you will not be able to view Passport videos.
- After logging in, you'll see that all PBS Passport content is designated by the Passport icon ( ). All videos displaying that icon are designated as PBS Passport content. The icon appears next to your name when you are logged in to the site, as well as next to any video that is designated as a Passport video. The PBS.org website contains both Passport and non-Passport content.
I have forgotten my password. How can I reset it?
If you do not remember your password, please click the following link to reset it:
You will be sent an email to the address you specify. When you get the email, follow the steps to reset your password. It will ask you to follow a link in the email, enter a new password and confirm that new password, and save. You will then see your User Profile and you can go to http://www.pbs.org for access with your new password.
How do I update my email address?
You can update the email address of your PBS account at any time by visiting your PBS Account User Profile.
Open the above link to your user profile, log in with your current account, and then click "Update Personal Information" and enter your new email address.
I believe I am already a member. How can I check?
To see if your PBS Passport membership has been activated, please click the following link and follow the instructions: https://www.pbs.org/passport/lookup/.
Be sure to use the same email address you used when you signed up for PBS Passport. If your email address is in our system, you will come to a screen that displays:
- A confirmation that you have activated (a).
- A link to PBS.org where you can sign in (b).
- Member status for any additional accounts you may have (c).
- If you see that an activation link has been emailed to you (d), be sure to check your spam folder to see if the email was inadvertently delivered there. Also, be sure you are checking the correct email account; the email account you used when registering for Passport.
- If you get a message saying your email address cannot be found, you are not using the same email address that is on file with your station. Think of any other email addresses you may have used and try signing in with those.
How do I update my membership information, change my donation amount, or update my billing information?
For security purposes, only your station has access to membership information and billing. Please contact Member Services at 678-686-0321.
How do I cancel my Passport member benefit?
Please contact Member Services at email@example.com or 678-686-0321.
Do memberships transfer from station to station?
Memberships do not carry over from station to station. Being a member at one station does not mean you are also a member with another station. It should be noted you can be a member with more than one station at a time.
Read more about ATL PBA Passport: http://help.pbs.org/support/home.