PBA TRAVEL CLUB
There's a new, adventurous way to support PBA!
Do you appreciate travel that does more than take you to a destination? Are you looking for unique travel experiences that offer new insights and perspectives while introducing you to public media personalities and subject matter experts who help us learn along the way? Well you’ve arrived at the perfect destination...introducing the PBA Travel Club!
Explore with us and intimate groups of other public television and radio supporters as we venture into new ways to discover the world. Joining the PBA Travel Club is free and is as easy as signing up with your email.
CANADIAN ROCKIES BY RAIL "KNOW BEFORE YOU GO" LUNCHEON
Thursday, Sept. 28, 2017 | 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
HYATT ATLANTA PERIMETER AT VILLA CHRISTINA | 4000 SUMMIT BOULEVARD | ATLANTA, GA 30319
Presentation and light lunch
RSVP for the luncheon - Call 404-843-4500
Join PBA on a journey through the
CANADIAN ROCKIES BY RAIL
Sept. 22, 2018 - Sept. 29, 2018
Vancouver - Kamloops - Banff - Lake Louise - Calgary
The Canadian Rocky Mountains are one of the world’s most stunning sights, and to really experience them, it takes a luxurious Rocky Mountaineer all-daylight rail journey weaving through the heart of the range. Award-winning service, breathtaking scenery and delicious cuisine will make your travel experience truly unforgettable.
Space is Limited - Book Today - Call 404-843-4500
Support PBA, Atlanta's Public Television Station
To reserve your place for the Canadian Rockies trip, please call 404-843-4500
to speak to a AAA travel consultant supporting the PBA Travel Club.
Make sure to mention PBA Travel Club when booking!
PBA TRAVEL CLUB HIGHLIGHTS:
- Receive first notification and details about upcoming trips and invitations to station events meant to inform you about new opportunities.
- Travel safely with trusted guides from companies like AAA, Rick Steves and more.
- Partial proceeds from your trips with the PBA Travel Club will benefit your member-supported public television and radio stations, PBA30 and WABE.
- Travel with PBA staff and learn more about the station.
- Feel like a local in a foreign country with tour guides who speak the language and know the sights.
- Learn interesting facts and experience the best features in the area.
- Connect with 30 to 35 like-minded public media fans who share your interests.
- Enjoy the special benefits of traveling with a small group.
- There is no registration fee to be part of the PBA Travel Club. Partial proceeds benefit PBA.
Want more information on the PBA Travel Club trips?
Sign up for the PBA Travel Newsletter!
There is no registration fee to be part of the PBA Travel Club.
Want to suggest a trip?
Leave your suggestion in the comments section below.