MORE TRAINS AROUND NORTH AMERICA is the follow-up to the popular travel show Trains Around North America. Hosted by Grammy-winning musician and storyteller David Holt, this program traces America’s railroad history, telling the unforgettable stories of nearly a dozen historic and scenic tourist railroads stretching from the Pacific Northwest of Canada all the way to the Adirondack Mountains of New York.
More than just a tour, this travelogue captures the railroads that defined the spirit of an era, created a new industry and re-wrote North American transportation history. Hop aboard and experience stunning views, fine cuisine, and high-end luxury rail travel.
Featured railroads include:
- Illinois Railway Museum; Union, Illinois
- Mount Hood Railroad; Hood River, Oregon
- Skunk Train; Fort Bragg, California
- Pullman Rail Journeys; Chicago, Illinois to New Orleans, Louisiana
- Wisconsin Great Northern Railroad; Trego, Wisconsin
- Cape Cod Central Railroad; Hyannis, Massachusetts
- Rocky Mountaineer; Alberta and British Columbia, Canada
- Blue Ridge Scenic Railway; Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Virginia & Truckee Railroad; Virginia City, Nevada
- Adirondack Scenic Railroad; Utica, New York
- Potomac Eagle Scenic Railroad; Romney, West Virginia