Williams Times Two
John Williams conducts a concert of his own music, including his bassoon concerto, The Five Sacred Trees. And the orchestra plays Ralph Vaughan Williams’ A London Symphony from a concert conducted by Robert Spano.
- Williams: Fanfare for a Festive Occasion (John Williams, conductor)
- Williams: Tributes! (for Seiji) (John Williams, conductor)
- Williams: The Five Sacred Trees (John Williams, conductor; David McGill, bassoon)
- Williams: Four Pieces from American Journey (John Williams, conductor)
- Williams: Sayuri’s Theme from Memoirs of a Geisha (John Williams, conductor)
- Vaughan Williams: A London Symphony (Robert Spano, conductor)