21 Days To A Slimmer Younger You
Monday, Jan. 2 at 4 a.m.
Dr. Kellyann Petrucci, the author of the blockbuster new book Dr. Kellyann’s Bone Broth Diet, is a weight loss transformation specialist who’s helped thousands of people go from fat, sick, and old to young, slender, and vibrant. In "21 Days To A Slimmer Younger You with Dr. Kellyann," she tells you how to undergo your own life-changing transformation in just 21 days. You’ll learn all about the super-foods that renew your cells so you erase wrinkles and become a fat-burning machine. You’ll discover the power of bone broth—the “liquid gold” that takes years off your skin and melts pounds off your body. And you’ll see how short, painless mini-fasts can take your weight loss to a whole new level.
When to watch
21 Days to a Slimmer Younger You With Dr. Kellyann
Written by Dr. Kellyann Petrucci
· 2 or more pounds raw* chicken bones/carcasses (from about 3 or 4 chickens)*
· 6 to 8 chicken feet or 1 pig’s foot*
· One whole chicken and additional wings or thighs, optional*
· Enough purified water to just cover the bones when they are in the pot
· ¼ to ½ cup apple cider vinegar, depending on the size of the pot
· 2 to 4 carrots, scrubbed and roughly chopped
· 3 to 4 stalks organic celery, including leafy part, roughly chopped
· 1 medium onion, cut into large chunks
· 1 tomato, cut into wedges (optional)
· 1 or 2 whole cloves
· 2 teaspoons peppercorns
· 1 bunch parsley, add in the last hour
Place all the bones in pressure cooker. Add the vinegar and enough purified water to cover everything by 1 inch.
Cover pressure cooker and secure the lid. Cook on high heat and bring the pot up to its full pressure. This will likely take 10 – 15 minutes.
Reduce the heat to maintain the pressure and cook for 45 to 60 minutes. Turn off the heat and allow the pressure cooker to release pressure naturally; about 15 minutes. Open pressure cooker and follow instructions for storage.